Tuesday, November 28, 2006



So that was my view at MSG. The Knicks were big and slow compared to the Bulls. It was exciting for like five minutes towards the end of the game.
The next NYC conquest: Either David Letterman or Saturday Night Live tickets.

On a totally different tip, I am slowly starting to train for a triathlon. I figure that since I've got all this time I could try my hand at a little competition. My target is may so as of january I will be in training mode. I'm still trying to figure out how I'll train when I'm in the Philippines, but I'll work it all in somehow.
Yup, that's right in january my other half and I are off to the Philippines for two weeks.
I also have to mention now that we're on the subject of my other half (a.k.a. P-love, http://www.myspace.com/weloveplove), that he will be playing a show as part of the band Taxi Taxi (http://www.myspace.com/taxitaxiband), November, 29 2006 at Fat Baby, 112 Rivington St., New York, Cost: $7.
So that's all for now, I'm off to watch DVR'd Heroes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home