Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I feel as though I have to share a secret, that my projected image of life in the city if only one part my experience in the U.S of A. The other part of my experience is my rockland life. For those not hip to the rock, well it's a suburb of NYC, north of the city. On a good day it takes about half an hour to drive to the city. And the bus, well that takes a little longer. There is a lot to see in Rockland and it is a nice repose from the hectic city. Just today I was riding the bus from Nyack to Orangeburg. The bus passed the Rockland psych center as part of its route and I was admiring the old buildings. But there was something very suburban and not as cosmo as I'm trying to sound.

So on a totally different tip, check out my celebrity look alikes, and the following site: http://www.myheritage.com. It's a fun distraction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home