Sunday, December 03, 2006


Hello Blog,


The christmas countdown has begun with the acquisition of the holiday tree and the mounting of the outside lights. There are many minute and uninteresting moments that are all part of the process, however the overall family vibe kinda warmed my insides.
I do have to share one of the minute details; while we were installing the tree in it's base, I was crouching and screwing stuff in, and my pants were kinda long so I was stepping on them and well they were getting pulled down a little. I realized that had I been a plumber, I alas, would definitely have plumber's butt.
The end result however is that the tree is beautiful (picture to come soon), I have to admit that I'm kinda excited to decorate it. I think that a big part of getting exited about christmas is the preparation. This was the first time that I've actually gone shopping for a tree, taken my time to choose the right one and all. So now, I would like to see the job through and decorate it. I'm corny I know.
Anyways, I hope that all of you are planning out the holidays in a fun and relaxing way , feel free to share your gripes or hypes durin
g this particular holiday season.


1 Comments:

Blogger Ramona Quimby, age 8 said...

Doh! I had a nice little comment all written out a couple of minutes ago but lost it trying to log in... well here's the gist of it:

Look's like we have opposing "We bought a Christmas Tree" posts up at the same time - Good thing Christmas is indeed around the bend (otherwise I would have reported you to Blogspot for plagerizing!)

Anyway, twas a serendipitous mistake since I didn't catch your "Cheek's Ahoy" picture the first time around. Pure genius.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home