Friday, December 08, 2006

'Sup Blog?


Now that the tree and the house are decorated (whew!), it is time to start brainstorming on Paula & Paolo's latest installment of holiday cards. I will take this opportunity to toot my own horn and say that each year we keep outdoing ourselves.

Example #1: Not bad (the early years)


















Example #2: (funny at the time)













Example #3: (we're so cool)
















Example #4: (by far the best, and tough to beat this year)















Just so you know these cards are not limited to the holiday season. This stroke of genius was made for Paolo's niece's christening. And as you have probably already gathered we are not jewish and I must point out that we aren't religious zealots.















Merry Everything and remember to stay warm!

Paula tha balla.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ramona Quimby, age 8 said...

Ja - I immensely enjoy the P&P holiday card creations. We still have one especially made for Mother on our fridge: "We the P's hold these truths to be self evident. Tita Pam does not look 50!" Hell, I'm hoping for one of you to be my Secret Santa, just so I can get personalized card.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, are we on the list?

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cards are great! Keep them coming!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home